A Full Professional Service for Commercial Property
Energy Performance Certificates
Surveyors can prepare these quickly and cost effectively. Whether you have a shop, office, or factory, our surveyors can prepare the Certificate up to level 4. (most property). To discuss your requirements with one of our surveyors. Contact Us
Valuations of Land or Buildings
Our Surveyors will prepare concise reports to the RICS Appraisal and Valuation Manual standards. Suitable for lending, probate, sale or purchase. Our clients include private individuals, companies and banks. Valuation of residential development land is also regularly undertaken, particularly if it is being considered as security for a loan. Contact Us
Schedules of Condition and Dilapidation
These are often ignored, but should be essential, particularly by tenants taking a full repairing and insuring lease. Our surveyors will prepare detailed Schedules for Landlords or Tenants. To discuss your requirements please contact one of our surveyors. Contact Us
Building Survey Services
Our Surveyors provide a full range of Building Survey Services and Condition Surveys for commercial property. Please see Building Survey Services. Contact Us
1. We are an independent Partnership, owned and staffed by people living and working in the community.
2. All our Surveyors are qualified members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
3. This includes Chartered Building Surveyors and General Practice Surveyor.
4. The RICS imposes a strict Code of Conduct and method of working and insists we have comprehensive Professional Indemnity Insurance.
5. We comply with the latest International Quality standards (ISO9001:2000), this includes client service and internal organisation.
6. Our Surveyors offer a prompt professional and personal service.
James Aldridge, Chartered Surveyors, with offices in Bury St Edmund's, Chelmsford, Clacton-on-Sea, Colchester, Great Yarmouth, Ipswich, Lowestoft and Norwich.