Surveys - Your concerns, our surveyors business.
Building (Structural) Survey
This is our surveyors most detailed report on condition. We inspect the property thoroughly, including loft spaces and drains, if possible. We provide quality reports for all types of property.
The report is particularly suitable for historic, timber framed, and period properties, and those which are altered or extended. The report includes an itemised summary highlighting defects and advice. A Valuation and a Fire Insurance Reinstatement Cost can be included by agreement.
To discuss your requirements with one of our surveyors. Contact Us
RICS Homebuyers Survey and Valuation
The most popular report. Concise, particularly suitable for property from Victorian up to the present. Surveyors will identify the serious defects and major items of cost. We inspect roof voids, and lift drain covers, if possible.
This survey concentrates on things most likely to affect value. It is presented in clear RICS format. There is a summary, with recommendations and what to do about the defects. It includes a Valuation and a Fire Insurance Reinstatement Cost.
For more information contact one of our surveyors. Contact Us
This is the briefest report, a valuation not a survey. It gives no significant detail on condition, but simply advises on Market Value. It is not recommend for private house purchasers if no other condition report is prepared.
It is suitable for probate, matrimonial, tax, lending security purposes, etc.
The Valuation is prepared in accordance with Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Appraisal and Valuation Standards and a Fire Insurance Reinstatement Cost is given.
To discuss your requirements with one of our surveyors.Contact Us
Back to the top
1. We are an independent Partnership, owned and staffed by people living and working in the community.
2. All our Surveyors are qualified members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
3. This includes Chartered Building Surveyors and General Practice Surveyors.
4. The RICS imposes a strict Code of Conduct and method of working and insists we have comprehensive Professional Indemnity Insurance.
5. We comply with the latest International Quality standards (ISO9001:2000), this includes client service and internal organisation.
6. Our Surveyors offer a prompt professional and personal service.
James Aldridge, Chartered Surveyors, with offices in Bury St Edmund's, Chelmsford, Clacton-on-Sea, Colchester, Great Yarmouth, Ipswich, Lowestoft and Norwich.